Jacksonville Dragonfly



Here is one of my latest in the backyard series. I happened to be in Jacksonville a few days ago and was freezing my ass off. I am definitely used to the South Florida weather when a temp of 50 degrees gets me miserable. I was walking to my hotel room when I spotted this guy being just as cold. Unfortunately for him, the cold makes these guys very unmoveable. He thought he had a good hiding place, but not from me. I brought him into the room and began shooting. This time, I was experimenting with a clear Gary Fong light sphere. I was hesitant at first, but was pretty happy with the results. I am sure this isn't what Gary was thinking when he made these things. Either way, the dragonfly didn't seem to care and soon was enjoying the warm room. That is until I caught him before fling away and put him back outside. Sorry guy. No more room at the Inn.

No comments: