Benjamin Rusnak - Better man than me

I met Ben a few months ago. Great guy and wonderful to be around and talk to. We also shared a common mentor with Chip Maury, my Sea Daddy of many years. When I saw Ben today, he told me that his new website was up and running. I saw his old site and was already impressed with his work, but after looking at his new site... all I can say is wow! This guy has seen and been in some of the worst places of the world and has the photos to prove it. His primary client base is NGOs and I am sure they are very happy to have him onboard. He has a way of capturing some amazing story telling and gripping images. 

Check out his work at www.benjaminrusnak.com I look forward to working with Ben in the year to come with future projects in ASMP. Keep an eye out for this guy. 

AA

No comments: