Vincent Laforet raises so many web bars

I recently read the article in Photo District News about Vincent Laforet and a recent project for Qualcomm. The Creatives at BBDO provided Vincent with the challenge and he took it and went with it. I can't see anybody else doing this kind of project to the expert level that he did. The combination of his expertise with tilt-shift lenses with video and web created a product that will blow anybodies socks off. I will let the article speak for itself in the challenges and the website to show the results. All I can say is AWESOME. I so want to do something like this with my 1:1 project. Check out the article first at THIS LINK. Then go to Qualcomm's website to see the result. Then take all the limitations you created for yourself and through them out the window. Vincent is a true example of how thinking WAY outside the box is what it takes to be successful today.

You can visit Vincent's site at http://www.vincentlaforet.com/

2 comments:

-april said...

Thank you so much for posting this! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, a real eye opener,

Rich