Handheld projector by 3M. Very exciting!

Now I haven't actually had one in my hands yet. I haven't seen one or played with it at all. But I can say that the idea of being able to connect a projector to my iPhone and display my image on a wall to a client at any given time is amazing. This to me seems like the next generation of portfolio review. That said, I still need to see if this $400 baby will look good under a dark or subdued light condition, If it looks sharp enough, etc. Even if it is just good enough quality, for the ability to walk into a room and show an art director your images in a completely different way should get their attention. Also to give the impression you are staying in front of the technology instead of behind it. Well, then again the images better be good as well.
Here is a video about the MPRO110. More to come on this.

No comments: