Elderly Woman in her Sunday best

In the process of creating a new portfolio book. This time I am going
to try Graphistudio. They are PRIMARILY a book company marketed to the
wedding market, but dam do they have nice books. And for about $800
bucks I can get a very nice 12 x 16 book with an Awesome cover design,
50 pages AND about 48 4x5 books in the same design for leave behinds.

Anyway, Going through past projects and found this gem. I remember
this as being a "hook up" shot I did for the person that gave us a
great deal on my Dodge Durango. This is her sister who wore her Sunday
best. I did the shoot in 10 minuts and that was that, But because I
NEVER delete anything and archive EVERYTHING, I was able to find this.
Now whether it ends in my portfolio or not is a different story, but
this is a great shot regardless.

AA

No comments: