Photos

Here is an example as to why you ALWAYS carry a camera. Yesterday
(Sunday) I was with a friend at a nearby horse farm. Anna's major
passion is horse riding so this was a great day for her (although she
is very sore today), but while she was riding, my friend and I took a
drive in a nearby back wood where we came across this horrific site.
Literally tons of fresh produce being dumped in an empty field and
left to rot in the hot sun. It is unclear as to the exact reason why
this was happening, but what is clear is that this shouldn't be
happening. I always believe that if there is no imagery (video,
stills) to document something then it never happened. This is a
terrible proof of something bad happening and it must be seen. In
order to show the scale of the scene, I stood ontop of my friend's
truck and did a panoramic shot. Using Adobe Photoshop's photomerge, I
was able to process about 20 images onto one large scene. That was the
only thing that can be considered manipulated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aaron, it is surprising to know that this thing is happening in your country. I thought this happens only in Europe (as told by an Irish priest) where excesses in agricultural produce would be banned and left to rot in farmer's warehouse.