Pat Rogers Speedway Harley Davidson of Charlotte, NC

We recently returned from one of the most exciting shoots in a while.
We were recently commissioned to shoot images for a two page
Advertorial of Pat Rogers for an upcoming issue in Nascar magazine.
Not knowing who Pat was, we treated it like any shoot. Always excited,
passionate and looking forward to meeting another amazing person.
Little did we know he would be treating us the same way. He was very
willing to show us around and basically limit us only to our
imagination. From taking us to the race track to even pulling out his
Lear Jet, we had Carte Blanche access to this wonderful man's life for
the entire day. It was almost hard for us to have to stop. He just
kept going and we know this will not be the last we see of him.

The extra treat was to also photograph Pit Reporter, Webdy Venturini
of Speed channel. Another wonderful person with an awesome attitude,
the two of them made yesterday an awesome day filled with excitement
and passion. As for gear, Anna was using the D90 in order to shoot
video for an upcoming multimedia piece on the event while I used my
D2X as well as my Elinchrom Ranger Speed RX kit. We used a multitude
of light diffusers from bare bulb to the huge Octabank. It seemed that
no matter what I used for lighting, the quality was always there for
me and never slowed me down.

There is more to come on this shoot so I won't spoil the behind the
scenes on this yet. I just thought I would share a few images first.

No comments: