Pop Photo article

No worries. I was unaware they put this story online yet. I use
various lighting techniques. One of them is a box as mentioned in the
article. It is simply a piece of black foam core board you can buy at
wal-mart or art supply. I use a razor and measure the longest into
three sections. This makes for two cuts. I cut two times halfway into
the board and then fold it. This will make for three sides of a box.
Then I take one of the sections, measure half of that and cut on the
other side so it will fold up. I then use another white foam core to
bounce light. I sometimes use large expensive lights made by elinchrom
( www.elinchrom.com ). But when traveling, I use Nikon Sb-800s fired
wirelessly with Nikon's creative lighting system.

I am attaching a couple recent photos to show you.

Hope this helps

No comments: