Craigslist rocks!

I posted the first ad on facebook and received tons of responses. This is the second posting. See! It is as easy as that.

This is the second round of this project. I am working on a personal project that has already gained much attention. In fact, one of the recent images taken (from a responder to the first ad) will be featured in an upcoming art show during Art Basel. 
Now I am looking for MUCH MUCH more. I need all faces and types. Age, color, gender, etc. I want to have as many people as I can for this project to really grow. 
This requires at most 15 minutes of time and for subject to remain still for up to 10 minutes (sitting in a chair relaxed). No makeup please. NO NUDES! only faces. I will provide a print of my final work as payment for signing a model release. This is an artistic endeavor so only serious applicants please. You can view my website at ansarov dot com for a sampling of past work and experience, but this project is a new direction for me. Email me with a photo of yourself, contact info and when a good time is good for you. I am not turning away anybody right now and will work my schedule around yours. 

Your ad, titled "Face models needed for personal artistic photo project," has been posted as follows:

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/crg/889410686.html (creative gigs)

No comments: