Congrats to Tom Sperduto on winning APA grand prize

One of my best friends, Tom Sperduot called me the other day to tell me this great and incredible news. He recently won the Advertising Photographers of America (APA) Grand Prize for 2008 photo contest. Not only did he receive a ton of awards, but the prestige of being on the top of the APA ladder right now. That is amazing and I am very happy for him. Tom and I go back a few years, but over the past few we have really become close in our growth as photographers together. I would say we are speaking on the phone weekly (if not daily) about projects, inspiration, ideas, etc. He is a true example of the success that happens when you have a synergistic relationship with someone. This is only the beginning of a long and prosperous future for Tom and I am glad to know him now.

Here is a link to the contest winners.


AA

No comments: