Are you a 'Tree Hugger'? Craigslist listing

Just posted this one on craigslist. Let's see what happens. I am pretty excited about this project.

I will be setting up a studio at the Just Perfect Landscaping & Nurseries located in 
2350 Hiatus Road 
Davie, FL 33325 
on Saturday (25 October) and next Saturday (1 November) depending on turn out. 
I am looking for people of all types, ethnicity, age, etc. Who consider themselves a modern day tree hugger or someone who is concerned with and "embrace" environmental causes. Whether you are an activist who participates in protests or simply someone who believes in planting trees to reduce the electricity bill of your home. We are all doing a part. 
I will be setting up a studio and photographing portraits of people with various trees in various poses. 
These images will be used primarily for my portfolio and stock. I will need a model release signed and will be providing a print to all who participate. 
You can visit my website at ansarov dot com to see more about me and my work. 
Please contact me on my cell at 305-951-4795 or email with any questions. 
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there. 

No comments: