Eddie Adams workshop accepting applications

The Eddie Adams workshop has to be one of the most incredible, most coveted events for any up-and-coming photographer. Unfortunately for me, I never had the opportunity to go as a student because of my military commitments. The rules at the time didn't allow me to apply after Syracuse. I was however privileged enough to participate as a Black Team member for one year and hopefully in the very near future. The event happens from October 9 to the 12th and is very intense. But I cannot see a better opportunity to be taught by the world's best photographers. Really, if you are eligible and do NOT apply, you are an idiot. I make no apologies for that. There is no excuse for applying. Here is one guarantee I have that no one can argue.
If you apply, you have a chance. If you don't apply, it is 100% guarantee you will not go.

Here is the link to the site where you can get all the info.



No comments: