Shooting a fashion show MY WAY

I was recently offered the opportunity to shoot a fashion show for a
local designer here in South Florida. He wanted to know if I would
just shoot the show, but me being me, I offered to shoot more than
that. Anna and I arrived a bit early and set up a small studio set up
in a back room. As the models got ready, we photographed some full
body and head shots. I saw it as an opportunity not only to meet some
great models and stylists, but to keep my shutter finger moving. It is
very important to always push yourself to do different things that
take you in a different direction. I would tell people to at least
once in a day do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Do
something different so you can at least know if is a good thing or
not. Henri Cartier Bresson used to say to take a different way home
every day. This way you see things you would never have noticed
before. Like the eyes of a child. Make everything new and fresh. This
experience taught me a few new things, but mainly for me it taught me
how much I love what I do and prooved to me that I will be a
photographer until the day I die.

AA

No comments: