My latest endeavor

I feel it is very important to always be devoted in whatever you do,
but also to make sure to pay attention to your constant "FREEDOM."
Freedom to me means many things. One is the freedom to do what you
want to do when you want to do it. Be who you want to be when you want
to be it. In today's day and age what leads many times to this freedom
is the financial standing in your life. Of course you can't just take
off to some remote country to do photos of bugs unless you have
something paying the bills right?

Here is my latst endevoour to work towards this freedom. I recently
won a bid on a foreclosed home. It is a mess. Needs lots of work. But
when repaired it ill hopefully be worth twice the amount. When in it,
I will be paying half on the mortgage as I am paying in rent for a
place half the size. I think to sum it all up in the words of the cool
home inspector I met this morning, "It's a NO BRAINER."

Now I can't wait to start finding new backyard animals to shoot. I
already found a nice wasps nest. Yeah!!!

AA

No comments: