The beginning of a new format of advertising???


I can now talk about the shoot I was doing on Monday. It was for Spirit Airlines 
Read this article
 
Spirit Airlines in conjunction with Arnold Worldwide and The Bahamas Minitstry of Tourism. Agency involved was Arnold Worldwide. 
I worked with Chris Robertson and team with Arnold. Awesome group of people. I really enjoyed working with all of them. It really wasn't a big deal of a shoot when talking about it, but to get to see something that someone conceived, designed, proposed. To finally see it up on the bulkheads and tray backs. That is exciting. This is the first time an airline has sold such advertising space. I see this as a wonderful new avenue for our pictures to be seen. Not too exciting for a passenger to see some ad in your face for a 4 hour flight, but great in the sense of the use of the images.
AA



No comments: