Thanks for the email. Do you know any good Food Photographers?

So I had just sent another email blast in hopes to get some more attention. I chose the criteria of the agencies based on what they did, how much I liked what they did and how well I think they would like my work. Well, I got a call back from one guy who said, "This is actually cool that you emailed me, well cool for me at least." It seems he was in big need of a food photographer in Miami and to be honest I am not a food photographer. I was more than happy to oblige him. I gave him the ASMP Find a Photographer link and was very happy to help. He was very happy to speak with me and since I had him on the phone, I walked him through to see one of my portfolios he had overlooked. He looked at my backyard project and was very impressed with it. So when it is all said and done, he is happy that he got the info he needs, he met a photographer that he now likes and he saw new work that impresses him that he would have otherwise overlooked. Who knows what happens in the future, but maybe one of my friends at least will benefit.

No comments: