DROBO ROCKS!!! use my code EVANSAROV and get $50 off

Just got my new Drobo storage robot today. Sure does look like that little box on wheels running around the halls of the death star from Star Wars. OK, yes I am a geek (but I am married to a hot Polish chick, ha ha!)

Anyway, if you are interested in having a Hard Drive that can be upgraded without having to move files over or let's say you have an Aperture library that is slowly filling your hard drive, you simply buy a bigger drive, shoot it in one of the four slots and bam! You are upgraded. oh, and by the way, it already contains a backup in the machine, so be careful when buying a 1TB and thinking that is what you will have. You will have around 500 and 500 backed up. Again a very good thing. It may seem pricey, but it is a one time deal and you just have to pay for hard drives as you go. 

It is one of the best investments I could make right now. I strongly suggest it.

AA

No comments: