A lot is happening at Livebooks

I try to keep up with my blog, but have been just so busy lately. My new LiveBooks website is up and running and I love it. The ease of use, ability to upload and change images according to my mood is seamless. I had similar experience with my last website, but the big difference is that this site seems to have the magic secret to making the site not only look great to viewers BUT looks great for the robots and web crawlers. When I first saw livebooks I was one of those people that saw the price and immediately freaked. It is easy to get shocked when there are companies out there that offer the same style websites for a fraction of this, but if I were to only have looked deeper at the differences in quality. Of what Livebooks does that the others don't. I would have purchased their site a long time ago. In a sense I just did what people do to me. They look at my prices and fees and freak. "Why on earth should I pay that price when the schmuck down the street charges a fraction of the price. A photo is a photo right? The other guy is even going to GIVE me the photos without legal paperwork, licensing and usage fee crap." Then when the images look terrible, the quality sucks and the guy is nowhere to be found, they are stuck with a CD of images they can't use. Sometimes (not always) you actually DO get what you pay for. Just do a little research and find something that a lot of us are loosing these days, TRUST in quality. When it is all said and done, the other company will care none and I will not get my money back nor the lost marketing, impressions, relationships, possible business.

AA

No comments: