Polish Catholic 1st communion anniversary

I was recently able to follow a young boy and his mom to church for his 1st anniversary of his 1st communion. It is a chance for him to put on his robes once more and celebrate the special moment once again. Only this time, he isn't getting as much presents as last year. Whatever religious views you are, a true journalist should always show what they see and try their best to be honest and unbiased. I shot what I saw and think I edited everything I shot not to leave anything out that would sway one way or another. I hope you like.
All shot on a Nikon D90 and edited with iMovie. I get back from Poland on Tuesday. I will be back to be home to sunny (rather rainy now) Florida, but I do have a piece of my heart in Poland now. It is such a beautiful place with wonderful people. I wonder if it all starts with a country that has one religion. Or all the Kielbasa. Maybe it's th Vodka that cools the nerves or just the pure air and environment. I don't know, but I like it.

No comments: