Las Olas Wine and Food Festival first shot

I don't know what it is. I don't think I have ever come back from a
shoot unhappy. Sure there are times where things don't always work
out, but no matter what, if I have a camera in my hand and I am
creating, I am in my zen. Tonight was a long 4 hours on Las Olas Blvd.
We were commissioned by the American Lung Association to document this
event for next years advertising. They hired us because they are
looking for someone that can shoot beyond the event. Be creative and
come up with things outside the norm of just on camera flash, grip and
grins and other such stuff. Last year, I tried to get access to the
building at the end of Las Olas in order to get a great overall. I was
able to get A shot, but not the one I would have liked. This year, I
made sure we got into the very top and very farthest corner room of
the hotel. It was awesome to be in a place that not many people can be
during an event like this. I shot a ton tonight, I even experimented
with timelapse this time (which will be on another blog soon), but
this shot really stands out to me. It is processed through Photomatix
HDR software. Three shots taken 2 stops apart. Looks much nicer in
super big size, but even in web size it is still hot. I hope they like
it.
More to come.

No comments: