Dude, how much effort are you willing to put

It always fascinates me when I see someone with so much passion and determination to put a vision like this together. This clip is an example of someone who had a great idea and didn't just talk about it. He DID IT!!! It isn't something that only an elite few can do. My son (if taught the basics) could do it, but still needs to have the drive to stick through the entire thing. I would love to know how long this took, but then again, it doesn't matter. Whether it took one day or one year, it is brilliant. I appreciate this big time. 

What am I talking about? Check out this video, my friend just sent me called, "Sorry I'm Late." 

"A stop motion short shot with a camera in the ceiling pointing straight down at a guy lying on the floor.
For more info and making of- stuff visit http://www.sorry-im-late.com"


No comments: