What do you do when the airline destroys your elinchrom batteries?

After an 18 hour flight to Poland the last thing a person cares to hear is "Sorry we do not have your bags." For me, it isn't that big of a deal because I have a home here. Toothbrushes, clothes, etc. No biggie. I even hand carry my camera gear so that is fine as well. But when I try to bring my Elinchrom lights I cannot bring these big battery packs. I brought the pack and lights, but not the batteries because heaven forbid, I try to put use them to throw at somebody on a plane. Well, When I finally got my bags (3 days later) It looked like someone had tried this. There is absolutely no other way to explain how these batteries that where double wrapped and in boxes inside a separate bag can be destroyed in such a way. Good thing I am good at using my Nikon SB-800s or else I would have a really bad time here.





AARON ANSAROV
passionatephotographerflorida
I will be in Poland from June 23 to July 22.
My number in Poland  011 48 - 693 79 88 85
+1.305.951.4795



No comments: